Tuesday 22 February 2011

a wild goose chase

I love entering competitions and challenges where I might win some stash- I make a Lo that I'm happy with- enter the competition and then realise that every one else's LOs are much better than mine I have no chance of winning! LOL. I'm doubly sure this is the case this time as The only paper I had to use for this challenge is rather old!
Crate paper have a sketch challenge ( to win some of their new CHA releases- how can I resist?)
but I find it hard to get hold of over here and I've used up almost all of the Restoration paper I had so it was back to the Prudence line for this LO about Nancy's last day of Play school on Friday- I was nearly in tears as I took this picture of Nancy and her teacher but she couldn't wait to get out of the door. 139/365
February-sketch

And because two of the sheets I used were in my Counterfeit Kit kit I'm using this Lo for their latest challenge- paper piecing- I hope this counts- the flowers use the same punch three times and are layered up and the title is traced and hand cut and overlapped !

5 comments:

  1. Works for me! I paper pieced flowers on one of mine, too. :)

    Bethany
    Counterfeit Kit Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is great!!! Love those flowers you made and the title looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your layout is great and your flowers are super.
    TFS
    Ang

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous LO, I still love the paper range you've used and your flowers are fab.

    Deb x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really like your layout and the paper colors you put into your kit!
    *meridy*

    ReplyDelete