Thursday 3 February 2011

Stuck girls

For Scrap the Girls

These are pictures from last spring- the weather was nice but it was still tights and long sleeves cold! Nancy kept running around in the garden without her shoes hence the state of her feet!

The title is from a TV show that she loves called Dirt Girl World...

Scrap the Girls have a sketch challenge at the moment- this is my version
100/365


Can you see it?

If you read my blog on occassion you' have noticed these number stamps on a lot of LOs this week- that's the way I work- my desk is a tip and I just leave stuff out all over- that way i use up the stuff that is near to hand over and over- so at the moment the number stamps are attached to an acrylic block laying on my desk and they keep getting used!

99/365


Head on over the sites to see the sketches- I'm too tired to cut and paste

I spent the night on the sofa last night as Arthur came into our bed at two and there is just not enough space- he has Chicken Pox and I think it was bothering him

Why not go over to Scrapbookers Anonymous and have a look at their challenge- its all about using up the stash of Xs you have!

2 comments:

  1. Precious photos on your dirt girl layout! Chicken pox is so not fun, hope Arthur is feeling much better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great LO's and the colour combos you have used are awesome ... the pics are precious and adorable .. hugz x

    ReplyDelete