Friday 18 February 2011

melancholy is incompatible with bicycling!

Show us your Stuff has an interesting twist with their challenge blog- they want you to add something home made to your LO

This time they had a sketch to use and they wanted you to add a quote as well as the hand made element.

I started making the LO , made the flower and then went looking for a quote because quotes really aren't my thing on LOs but then I found this beauty- so perfect for the LO- "melancholy is incompatible with bicycling"- just perfect for the pictures of Arthur free-wheeling through the puddles on our cycle ride! He did it every puddle he came to so I had to stop and get ready to take these photos as he came splashing through. He even went back to go through again! LOL
This is the sketch

3 comments:

  1. Love what you did with the sketch - in fact, I like your version much better! Fun layout to go with the fun photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great LO! Thanks so much for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colors in this are fabulous Karen. Quotes are not usually my thing either - but sometimes you come across one that conveys the sentiment exactly - just as you have done here. I love it!

    ReplyDelete