Thursday 3 February 2011

Sketchy sketches

For Sketchy Thursday- it's called where's the action?

These were my efforts at taking photos of Stanley while he was playing football- not the most successful action shots- my favourite might be the one with just the ball and no players!

I'm not too sure about the stickers- I think I'm getting a little bit over-excited by the free stickers!
101/365


This one is also for Pencil Lines- I made it for my Journal your Christmas Album from Shimelle's class- it 8.5x11.5 size- unusual for me- I really need to finish this albm before its June and i throw it in the bin in despair!

8 comments:

  1. I love your "Where's the action" page, such a great way to use those photos. Great colour too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good job on these challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great slide show way of using this sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. and oooooohhhh, I love how you've used doilies down the side this time instead. This looks AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVING these!! LOVE LOVE LOVE the photos and the colors! Thanks sooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are both beautiful! LOve the soccer photo's and that title, great take at the sketch! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the fun red letters! Thanks for joining the fun at Sketchy Thursdays this week!!

    ReplyDelete