Thursday 3 February 2011

From screen to scrap- Valentine

16/365
The February challenge at From Screen 2 Scrap is the Valentine's Day movie poster (what else could it be?)
The extra challenge was to add a black background, a large heart and valentine in the title

My Lo is called "My little Valentine" and I am pleased to have used up a large chipboard heart I have had for years- if there are two things I am not good with its rub ons and chipboard- I can't be bothered to stick on the paper and cut it all off so they languish in my stash unused and unloved!
This was the poster for inspiration

If you decide to join in mention my name to Shazza! cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love this layout and this challenge! I like how you splattered the paint, and the white doodle around the edge!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, I just love this. the colors, the splats, and all the white space. perfect.

    ReplyDelete