Thursday 17 February 2011

Love

Scrap Our Stash challenge this month is Love ( what else can it be in February!)

I thought about scrapbooking one of my wedding photos for this ( but we've been married for almost 12 years and I haven't got around to scrapbooking it yet so why start now plus I'm protesting because my husband NEVER buys me anything for valentines day not even a card. Its also Arthur's birthday the day after and I don't get anything for that either_ If I still had my Mum I would buy her a gift on my birthday!) Anyway rant over onto the LO.

I chose to do a LO about the birth of my daughter- she's also a February birthday- its called "love at first sight" and shows the first three picture of her within a few minutes of her birth-

I love Hambly papers as well but they are quite hard to get over here so when I have some I feel i need to save them for something special or use them very carefully hence the small photos and lots of white space. The colour of this doesn't show to well in the photo- its a velum paper but the weather was wet so I had to lay this on a bin bag to photograph it (hence the black border)

No comments:

Post a Comment