Thursday 17 February 2011

changing Scrappiest!

I often look at double page sketches and think- hmm if only it was a single page sketch or how can I make this into a single page sketch. This time though- very rarely it was the other way round

The sketch at the Scrappiest this week has two photos on it- I found out these photos of my sister and Nancy but i had three of them- I couldn't decided which ones to use so then I thought how can I change this into a double page LO

This is the half of the LO based on the sketch


This was the sketch.


And this is how I changed it- this is the second half with the extra photo
And here are the two halves put together
Sorry about the shadow across the photo but hey there is sun today so I can't complain ( although Nancy is refusing to get dressed and leave the house so maybe I can)

3 comments:

  1. Love how you made the sketch work for you! Lovely 2-pager!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!!! LOVE how you used the sketch to create a double page!! Thanks for joining us at The Scrappiest this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great 2 pager!!
    Thanks for playing along with us at The Scrappiest!
    ~Liz

    ReplyDelete