Monday 7 February 2011

some for therapy?



This Lo is a scraplift of one in Shimelle's two peas class but I changed quite a lot of things - the pictures, size, number and postition.

Its about Nancy's sense of style- she insists on getting herself dressed now so this outfit consisted of
1. bunny ears
2. my scarf
3. a halloween outfit skirt in pink and black
4. grey tights with red roses
5. blue and grey t shirts
Told you I was obsessed with spots at the moment- This Lo is loosely based on Sassy Lil Sketches- 21 January Sketch but I moved the bunting and used strips of paper instead of a block

Two weeks of Chicken pox is now affecting my brain- yesterday there were spots everywhere- My socks, Nancy's entire outfit and Arthur- everywhere even in his mouth poor thing- He's felling much better now but He found it difficult to eat on Saturday :(

1 comment:

  1. love both of the layouts and oh no to the chickenpox! I so remember when I caught those when I was 12!

    ReplyDelete