Tuesday 1 February 2011

Love MY Pop

the challenge at How Much is too much usually defeats me in some way but this time i think I cracked it- I think I was drawn to the subject- your favourite drink- my craft space is always littered with empty cans of Coke ( or sometimes half full!) so that's what i had to scrap

The extra elements to the challenge were
5 embellishments
4 patterned papers
3 word title
2 circles
1 photo
I think I managed it all but then I thought it looked a bit bare so I added the stamping ( there was no mention of stamping)
The flower in the frame is cut out of a " doeboek" or do book the Dutch equivalent of a activity book for children- this was a Sesame street one that came free with some tea- Nancy never got her hands on it! LOL
96/365

7 comments:

  1. I might have to scraplift this one as I'm sitting here drinking my Diet Moutain Dew. Love all the different colors and the little piece of flare!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous page! Love the design and the stamped numbers and all the fun elements you used. Thanks so much for playing with us at HMITM!

    And don't be defeated by the *challenging* challenges (they get to me, too, lol)--that's what they're for--to get you thinking about stash you might not normally use!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun layout! Love the fabulous design. the numbers and all the other elements. Thank you so much for playing in the HMITM challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This layout looks great and I'm glad that we drew you in this week. I hope to more of your fabulous work. Thanks for playing along with us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great layout! Love all the "white-space" and all of your fun layering in the corner! Please don't feel defeated by the HMITM challenges! Just do the best you can to use up that stash and we hope you play along with us again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. We are late, but we selected your layout to go into our How Awesome Is Too Awesome Hall of Fame. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm actually shocked to see that you live in the Netherlands ... by using "Pop" I was sure that you were an American living in Michigan! That's what most of us call "Soda" around here ... Congrats on a fabulous LO ... I love the white space and the embellies you've chosen ...

    ReplyDelete