Monday 12 September 2011

Shimelle's starting point



Its windy here at the moment- too windy to cycle to school today and too windy to take a photo of a LO outside without holding it down- hence the fingers in the picture and the curling up edges

Shimelle has stated a new challenge on her blog as well as the sketch- its called a starting point and she provides you with an unfinished LO and asks you to go from there

When I saw the challenge this week I loved the papers she used and knowing I had them in my pile of new papers waiting to be tried I decided to copy almost exactly her starting point- I can't wait to see what she did next (her starting point is below) but you can see what I did with it above- the picutres are of Nancy on a swingboat at the horse racing we went to on bank holiday Monday

scrapbook starting point

1 comment:

  1. Very windy here too Karen! Love what you have created from the starting point

    ReplyDelete