Wednesday 9 February 2011

colour challenge

The Design Dollies are back with another colour challenge - the problem is I always find purple a bit of a tricky one to do- I rarely buy the colour and even when I do it languishes around for ages before it gets used. So luckily I found I had this piece of Dear Lizzy paper which is double sided and both sides are purple! And it turns out green and purple was the perfect colour combo for this picture of Nancy wearing a purple hat and green coat.

I'm using up some very old Anna Griffin chipboard letters on this (well one anyway) 116/365
This is the combo!

5 comments:

  1. Love this Karen! The print patterned paper goes beautifuly with the purple and green. May have to keep that in mind for the end of month trifecta...
    Is that a birdie punch? so cool, I think I need one! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow totally lovin how cute this page is!!! great flowers too!! thanks so much for playing along with the colors at Design Dollies!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen those flowers are fabulous and I am loving the bird border punches!!!
    Thanks for playing with the Dollies!!!
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen, you and I are in total agreement about purple :D I have trouble using it and hardly ever buy it. But you *rocked* it!!

    ReplyDelete