Wednesday 2 February 2011

Rolodex swap

I'm entering in a roladex swap with some of the ladies from the design team at Scrap our Stash-

I'm putting them into the post tomorrow so I needed to photograph them. This has made me realise why I don't do card making

1. I find it hard on such a small canvas
2. I hate to give my work away- I really feel a bit sad at letting them go!

Anyway I made 9 and here they are- I presume it's the done thing to post them before every gets them sent out? I've never done a swap before! I'm quite excited to see what I get back!









I tried to make them all look really different but also tried to use similar motifs and designs on them

What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. I think they are great. lots of fun color combos. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cards are cute! I know how you feel about making cards, I can't stand making them!! I only do it when I have to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think they are great too... xoxo

    ReplyDelete