Tuesday 1 February 2011

Feb Challenge - Scrapbookers Anonymous

This month's challenge over at Scrapbookers Anonymous is X- this is you opportunity to use up some of those redundant letters from your stack of thickers and alphabets- It gave me the opportunity to use a sheet of love and kisses lace card I had failed to use for over a year as well
which is nice
I decided to list a whole load of words with X in that describe my daughter- I should have gone with exasperating at the bottom instead of exasperates but it still works
17/365

This is how Theresa described the challenge

It is a unique one and I'm sure you will love it as much as we do. =) You all have lots of these letters left over in your stash and what letter would that be??? well, to celebrate the month of love, it is the letter X. Yes, you heard that right. The letter X. The challenge is to use as many X's as possible. The more the better is our motto.

Hope you can come and play this month- there is a great Love themed prize

4 comments:

  1. What a fabulous LO,I love all the words describing your daughter with the letter X in and that XO paper is lovely. I think if there was a competion for who used the most X's you would win hands down. xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great layout! Love how you added the strips of blue and such a great photo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you used the X's both in your journaling and in your design! Fab layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, fantastic use of the X's. love it!!! =)

    ReplyDelete