Friday 18 February 2011

squeezing the last moments

Next week is half term and that means three children at home all day plus the temperature has dropped and spring looks a long way away again.

So with that in mind I'm squeezing in the last moments of scrapping time before my time is not my own and I feel guilty about sneaking off and scrapping ( if the sneaking off is even possible)

With that in mind I've whipped up a quick version of Shimelle's latest sketch


Her version uses a preprinted die cut paper and I don't have any so I made my own and then painted the edges to make it look more like a printed version. I added three smaller photos instead of two so that I could leave more of the paper on show and I used free printable spots for my border at the top (they are available from UK Scrappers digital downloads section)

I kept the position of the title and the journalling the same but I put my journalling on strips as the paper was so dark

The LO is from Arthur's birthday this week- an explanation of why he has a bought cake not home-made- but then I had just made 20 cupcakes for him to take to school for his friends!

The sketch

scrapbooking sketch

2 comments: