Wednesday 9 February 2011

spots, dots, purple and green

I couldn't resist another LO using the design Dollies colour scheme but this time I made a LO using the latest Pencil Lines sketch as well

It all started from the purple Cosmo Cricket bit then I found some old SEI papers that I had in purple- they came with an 8x8 album and I never scrap in that size unless making a gift so I never look at the papers I have

I used some SEI kris Kringle as well- th Lo is about Stanley sledging in the sno we had before Christmas

As you can see I chose two small photos instead of the large one
Sk224
117/365

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for playing along at Pencil Lines with my sketch!Love the colors here :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow this is sooo fun!!! Lovin the cool circle work!!! thanks so much for playing along with the colors at Design Dollies!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun layout Karen!!! Loving all of those circles!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the papers you have used, thanks for joining us at Pencil Lines

    ReplyDelete