Monday 28 February 2011

MY Lucky Star


The challenge this week at Scrap it With a Song is Madonna- battle of the decades

The design team is split into two and we each have a different Madonna song to inspire us- mine is LUcky Star

I found this one tricky because there really isn't much in the lyrics so i just went for the obvious LUcky as my title- I kind of used the lyrics as my journalling- it says

"I'm the luckiest by far- when you smile at me wherever you are"- it's not right but it fits

I have been waiting for this paper to arrive for a few weeks now- I knew it would be perfect for this challenge- I added some punched out stars and a rocket but I'm slightly worried it looks the the flag of the European Union- see!


1 comment:

  1. such cute layout KAren.... hes too cute... hugs..xoxo

    ReplyDelete