Saturday 26 February 2011

Black Swan

An up to date title for a vintage photo

I have no idea when or where this was taken but I must be about three or four at the time

I don't remember the occasion or the place but I do remember that coat- I remember the leather strip down the front and trying to do up the buttons- I remember the feel of wearing the coat as well - very heavy

This Lo is for the SEI link party using their sketch for the month

I used some SEI Moonrise paper for this
I added this photo- because although the lighting was poor the light on the paper looks very pretty
146/365


6 comments:

  1. That is the sweetest photo! I love your little coat and the white knee socks. Great embellishing on your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute photo, love the colours you've use and all the flowers.

    Deb x

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the colors on this and that background paper is awesome. =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet page, great colors ! Good luck with the challenge !

    Astrid.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great take on the sketch & LOVE all those diecut flowers :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice work with the sketch and that old photo. Your layered diecut flowers are very pretty.
    - Ann
    http://inkpiration.typepad.com/inkspiration_for_stamping

    ReplyDelete