Monday 14 February 2011

Song- everyday love


Scrap it With a song time again- The challenge has moved to bi- weekly instead of weekly but don't think you'll be missing out- instead of one song a week the team are doing two songs every two weeks- we're divided into two teams with a song each and you can do one, two or combine the two if you feel up to it!

My song for this week is This Everyday Love by Rascal Flatts- Now I'm sure I was expected to produce something in keeping with that Valentine's time of year but the line that inspired me was " Just another normal thing I've come to expect"

I despair everyday at the state our house gets into - I seem to spend hours tidying but never scratch the surface of the mess- so that's what the Lo is about- the everyday mess that my house is in- the floor of the lounge, the heap at the bottom of the stairs which is the default place for my three to put things if they are "taking them upstairs" and the pile of rubbish that comes out of the boys school bags on a daily basis.
77/365

1 comment:

  1. Hello Karen!
    Nice to share works on SIWAS with you ^_^
    ciao

    ReplyDelete