Tuesday 1 February 2011

May You

The get Picky challenge this time was a song by Bob Dylan called Forever Young-

A fair number of the lines start with May You so this became my title and the journalling on the tag is a list of wishes for my daughter ( whose middle name happens to be May)

The photos were a sheet I printed out months ago and found in my cupboard last week so i thought they would be appropriate- the Black and White helped the LO otherwise it would have been tricky to sort out a colour scheme.

I used some flowers and then made some more by punching out some star shapes from an old book and adding a button to the centre

93/365

5 comments:

  1. Fabulous layout! Love the doilies the flowers and the soft colors with the black and white photos!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the design of your page, the photos are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I love that pink, what a little cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely adorable and so special.. gorgeous photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahhh Karen! this is pretty... Lovely aray of photos...

    ReplyDelete