Wednesday 3 November 2010

Why I Hate fall (actually Autumn but I hadn't got the right letters)

The journalling for this is hidden under the flap. I know I usually crop my pictures but the children have commandeered the PC and so I am left with the SD card in my laptop.

The reason why I hate the autumn ( I only called it fall as I have no As, no Us and no Ms) is as follows

I hate the damp
I hate the fog
I hate the dark mornings and nights
I hate the fact that Autumn is the end rather than the beginning.
I love spring which is full of promise

8 comments:

  1. I can totally relate, wake me up in the spring ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this layout! The stitching is fantastic. And a very cool picture. I actually love the fall... well early fall. Now most of the leaves are down and it's just cold... and there's talk of snow by the weekend. Ugh!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too .... I really like this layout... something unusual.... but attractive... caught my eyes... good one Karen...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU!!! I love fall colors and fall holidays and the gorgeous fall evening light but I HATE that it means winter is coming and that it's cold. It's like sunday- you love it but deep inside you KNOW Monday is almost here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally agree with your reasons for disliking Autumn/Fall

    Cheers
    Shazza

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely simple page.
    I'm a lover of this season I'm afraid. Even on a wet day like today : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cool minimalist design! Love this! Thanks for joining the fun at Sketchy Thursdays this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loveeeeeeeeeee this! LOVE the journaling and loveeeeeeeeeeeeee the way you did the sketch! Thanks sooooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete