Friday 19 November 2010

How thankful can one person be

This picture is posted on another post as well but it is here to show that I have been making various "thankfulish" LOs this week- This one is for American crafts ( I hope this is what they want for this week's challenge!)
This LO is for the Studio Challenges - lucky challenge- Its a picture of my children messing about in front of the camera while we were on holiday the stamped journalling says
they fight
they squabble
they punch
they support
they cuddle
they love
I'm so Lucky
I should have added
they play
they giggle
they argue
they look out for

Maybe I should stamp that at the bottom of the LO?

2 comments:

  1. very nice layout love the colors! thank you for playing along!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your take on this challenge and how you journaled!
    Thanks so much for playing along at The Studio!

    ReplyDelete