Monday 1 November 2010

MY Journaling Junkie LOS


These are the LOs I made for Journaling Junkie's challenge at the moment, The challenge is to produce a LO about Art in someway, the artist in you or whoever! I made one about my sister's art which she makes from beads and buttons and one about my son's drawings which I love to photograph.

The focus on the Journaling Junkie challnge blog is naturally journalling so you'll have to visit there if you want to read the journalling ( it's hidden on both)

Stephanie offers a RAK if she gets five entries per challenge ( there are two a month) so go and have a look and join in

shh. Don't tell her I told you but she could do with some more help on the design team . You could e-mail her if you might be interested ( shh I never said a word)

3 comments:

  1. Two fab LO's,what a great challenge and your sister's art work is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous layouts... and the first one is very artsy...lovely..xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layouts, love the one about your son's drawings!

    ReplyDelete