Wednesday 10 November 2010

hmm what shall I call this- A melange?


This first Lo is a photo of a toadstool I took while on e weekend break ( the toadstool is the same toadstool 24h apart). I took the photo because I wanted to make LO about my daughter's favourite song at play school- Op en Grote PaddestoelThis LO is for the Studio Challenges- the challenge was to make A LO about friends- without using any patterned paper. So I used acrylic paint and a die cut sheet to make my butterfly paper. The tags are cut out from my favourite magazine here called Flow that always gives away stationary/ paper items with it. There is also a piece cut from A TIn TIn book I bought at the charity shop for 30 cents. The picture is of my two youngest- they really are very suited to each other- much closer than Arthur and Stanley are- I just hope it lasts
This LO is for Scrap it With a Song- and kinda shows how close my youngest two are- Arthur is sharing his ice lolly with Nancy. The song was "You've got a friend in Me " from Toy Story and I chose the Line " we stick together" ( I was thinking of Lolly sticks LOL) I have a little bit of packaging on there from some Love Hearts sweets that came free in my delivery from Sarah's Cards
Oh and if you haven't yet why not visit Scrapbookers Anonymous and take their challenge- which is too use up some seasonal paper on a non seasonal LO. There is a great prize on offer this month

9 comments:

  1. Great layouts! Love the painted butterflies on the BBF one, great take on the challenge. Thanks for playing along with us at The Studio!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww!! These are ALL great!! I really love the photos in your last layout....thank you so much for playing along with us at Scrap It With A Song!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layouts and goes perfect with the song this week! Thanks for playing with us at Scrap it With a Song!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great layouts! Thanks for joining in with us at the Studio :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. ah so sweet. and what a cool mushroom. thanks for playing with us at scrap it with a song.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are all great! Thanks for playing along with us this week at Scrap It With a Song!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great layouts! Tks for playing with us at The Studio ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely pages. Thanks for playing along with The Studio.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What fun layouts - I love how you made that butterfly background. Thanks for joining the challenge at The Studio!

    ReplyDelete