Saturday 6 November 2010

Ooh I love a sketch


For sketchy Thursday

My latest pizza box arrived today stuffed with new American crafts goodies- I used the new Dear Lizzy Enchanted for the latest Sketchy Thursday challenge.

You can't tell but it it is a photo of our one and only street party. Here in Holland, once a year, streets are allowed to close to hold a community street party. Our street has never had one before, it's not possible as we are on the main southern ring road. But this year we have had road works for months and our street has been closed anyway so we were able to hold our first ( and last) street party . This photo is one of many from the event..


ForStuck Sketches

I do love a simple sketch, quick to do and effective. This one is about Arthur baking. The title is based on the song Tiger feet. Title is love your baking feet. If you look closely you can see Arthur's feet covered in flour after a baking session. Journalling is hidden on a tag under the paper.

2 comments:

  1. I love sketches, too! Love your layouts - great photos, beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both beautiful Karen!I love the ST one, that photo is beautiful and I love the red background paper. Gorgeous take on the sketch!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete