Wednesday 3 November 2010

studio sketch and sports

The Favourite things challenge this month is FAVOURITE SPORTS and ours is football. Now On the Favourite things website football is not my football and my football is soccer which led to the title of the LO. It's called "they love football, voetbal and even calcio but never soccer"

The picture might look a bit random but it is from the FC Utrecht v Liverpool match. At the beginning they had to hold up coloured paper to make a Utrecht flag when the teams came out. You can read the instructions on the paper because my youngest boy is holding the paper up the wrong way.
And this one is for the Studio challenges sketch. I made another using the sketch for Kraft it Up and then realised it had to have a Halloween theme. ( good job I didn't post that it was for both or I might have been put on the naughty step- see the Krafty or not post)

Anyway as we don't really have Halloween here in Holland and I have lots of Halloween paper it was a perfect opportunity to use some up. We have Halloween costumes ( but nowhere to wear them) so they become all year round dressing up. This photo was actually taken in June.

The title is "my little skeleton loves creepy crawly things"
Using this sketch

2 comments:

  1. Loveeeeeeeeeeeeee the lo's Karen!! LOVING that photo on your FAVE THINGS one and the colors and soccer balls!!! Thanks sooooooooooooooo much for playing along with FAVE THINGS! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both beautiful Karen!
    I love the football page!Love it myself too! Great picture and I LOVE your title!
    Thank you so much for playing along with us at Fave Things!

    ReplyDelete