Sunday 21 November 2010

abc and twins

The Pink Ninjas latest challenge is called throwback- you have to scrap the clothes you used to wear- the things you wouldn't dream of now. Mostly I'm not ashamed of what I wore when I was younger- it was cool at the time and I'm happy with that but then I found this picture- there's nothing more mortifying that when you are wearing the same thing as someone else and when I was a kid I was always dressed up in the same clothes as my sister 0r even matching outfits with my Mum if they were home made. So I decided to scrap me and my sister in a tunic thing that my great Aunt brought home from a trip to Tunisia- and why were we sitting on a teacup?


The next LO is for Scrap it With a Song- this week the song was ABC by the Jackson 5. Stanley and Arthur's school photos arrived this week so they matched perfectly with the theme of the song. the school photos came with some tiny passport size pictures so I stuck a few on the LO as I have no one to give them to (sob!)
Oh and don't forget to join in the challenge over at Scrapbookers Anonymous- you still have a few days to enter- all you have to do is make a non holiday LO with Holiday paper- simples

2 comments:

  1. heeheee!! too cute!! we had to wear matching outfits aswell when my sister and I were little.
    thanks for hanging with us ninjas!!!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely adore this!!!!! Thanks for sharing your creation with us at scrapitwithasong!!!

    ReplyDelete