Tuesday 2 November 2010

Scrapbooker's Anonymous Challenge

I should have posted this yesterday but I was in that horrible back from holiday, washing, shopping sorting frenzy. This is my LO for the Scrapbooker's Anonymous DT November challenge. The challenge is to use up some holiday paper, Christmas, halloween, Easter ( but not Valentine's- too easy) on a non holiday LO> I used Christmas paper on a LO about my oldest boy chewing on a beer bottle when he was a baby.

You have a month to join in the challenge and upload your LO to the site. I'm excited to see what people do.

3 comments:

  1. That photo made me laugh! Love your bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a great layout. I love it!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout here... love those circles and cute photo too...xx

    ReplyDelete