Wednesday 10 November 2010

A colour challenge


This LO show Arthur playing in the fountains at the Alnwick Garden in Northumberland. I thought the colours of the photo looked great with the colour challenge. I love to use up old paper to- this is some American crafts metropolitan

This is for the Design Dollies colour challenge to use royal blue, light blue, black and white.

This post is just here because Mr Linky wouldn't let me post on two posts with the same post IYKWIM


A little bit of advertising-

Why not have a look at Journaling Junkie ( I am on the deign team and trying to tell the world about it! The challenges there are all about getting some journalling on your page- something I often forget!)

2 comments:

  1. Great color combo. Love all the punched trims that you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen. You have been busy. Lots of great layouts. I love this and how you use your punches to add a little pizzazz. =)

    ReplyDelete