Tuesday 30 November 2010

A studio sketch And.....

This one is for lets Capture these sketches
Stanley has already started on that phase of not allowing me to take his photo so this is a Lo about some of the pictures I took on holiday where he decided to hide or do something silly.

AS you can see from the sketch I have shrunk the size of the sketch so I can have some space on my LO
This was the sketch


Oops. This was supposed to be monochrome to go with the sketch but I didn't read that far. At least there's lots of yellow on it (plus a little blue and black but hey who's checking)

Its called "it's not only Santa tHat leaves gifts" I found this little heap of sweets on the window sill that Nancy had refused to eat out of the bag Grandma gave her. Arthur sorted them into rows for me

Just one of those random things that children do
This was the sketch

4 comments:

  1. Hey Karen... you are really one productive scrapper...love your spirit!!! Both layouts are simply gorgeous... I still have yet to use that PP on your 1st layout...I kept staring...but nothing came out!!! LOL....thank you for the inspiration...and CONGRATS on you win over at FS2S!!!..xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen, thanks for playing with us at The Studio! great layout :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great page, love the bunting along the bottom : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the page Karen - that SC paper is one of my faves. Love your combo of elements :)

    ReplyDelete