Wednesday 17 November 2010

A couple more

Sketchy Thursday

The title of this LO explains everything- this is a random selection of photos because this was the only way i could add three small photos to my LO (using Moo cards) . Instead of the journalling that is on the sketch I've hidden the journalling in the same position on a tag



Honestly someone needs to sit me down and tell me what to do when making a blog- everything I have done so far is from guess work or luck or repeatedly messing up and then cutting corners. I am telling you this because yet again there is a huge sketch below! The Design Dollies sketch was another beautifully simple sketch. I loved the large banner shape on the sketch (but I left out the circle - sorry)


And if anyone managed to scroll down past this massive sketch- have you visited Journalling Junkie yet? If not why not?

And don't forget to have a go at the Scrapbookers Anonymous challenge- you need to use some holiday paper on a non holiday LO- simple and there is a great prize up for grabs

6 comments:

  1. Both are beautiful! Love your take on the sketch! That tag is beautiful and I love the size of the photo's!
    Thank you so much for playing along with us at Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are both lovely! Also love your blog name, btw! Thanks for joining the fun at Sketchy Thursdays this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loveeeeeeeeeeeeee both of these Karen! I love love love that music paper and the photos! Thanks sooooooooooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your work!! Great use of the little photos and sheet music on the ST page!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful layout...Karen... love it...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. okay, you loved it so much that you did it TWICE?! that's wonderful, and we Dollies are flattered and honoured! these pages are fantastic. you ROCK the clean and simple, darl! xo

    ReplyDelete