Thursday 25 November 2010

Something to be thankful for



I'm an English woman living in the Netherlands- so thanksgiving passes me by but my boys go to an International school and Arthur came home today with a turkey and on the tail feathers were things he was grateful for

Here is his list
My TV
my fish
my paper
my car
my shelf

yes he did mean shelf - I asked in case he had spelt myself wrong

There is a Lo to follow and a photo- I just need to make one and take the other!

edited now- here is the LO


I'm using this for the HMITM challenge-
this week you needed 5 patterned papers
5 stamped images
5 pieces of ephemera
and 5 things you're thankful for- I did Arthur's instead

Here's the picture



1 comment:

  1. Hes a star...!!! He is just like my Matin...
    good one ..xoxo

    ReplyDelete