Wednesday 17 November 2010

a stuck sketch

I really do love a simple sketch- so quick to finish

This is a LO about my Grandad, i don't know when or where this photo was taken but there is an emphatic 1989 written on the back of the original hence the title.

My Grandad loved sitting in the garden in the sun tanning himself to a crisp- I think he learned to love the heat while in India, Africa and Burma during the war and then fuelled by a working life as a builder in the open air all day. Anyway all this goes to explain his dark tan in the photo

this was the sketch

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Karen! I agree with you! I love single pages! Wow, you had been very productive creating! Love them all! Like very much the last one with the tree! Also, congratulations in the GDT!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great Karen. The music paper and little camera are perfect. Thanks for playing at Stuck.

    ReplyDelete