Friday 19 November 2010

my favourite winkel


This LO is for the Dutch Dares challenge - scrap your favourite shop.

The difficulty was choosing just one! Of course I love Hema- I love the toys and the cakes, the stationary and the clothes but I also love the inexpensive shops like Wibra and Xenos for the random things you can find there. And then there's Jammin for sweets and the boys would always go with Bat Smit or Toychamp!

But my favourite is most probably definitely Action. I buy something every time I go in- I can satisfy Nancy's need for a notebook or something pretty on each shopping trip. I have bought decorations for my sisters wedding there ( bird cages in case you were wondering). They do very cheap stationary and double sided tape for scrapping, and my husband can always find what he needs in there as well.

(sorry about the picture the light is fading on a very cold grey November day.)

3 comments:

  1. oooh I love that shop tooo ! THanks for playing with our dare !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep... I can always find something in there too :-). Love the picture! Thanks for playing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can relate to that! I always say that it is the only store where I still have a smile on my face when i have to pay :)
    Love your lo!

    ReplyDelete