Thursday 1 September 2011

Rio


Th September Movie Challenge at from Screen to Scrap is a great one - I think- for summer holiday pictures- its full of bright summer colours

Here it is

Its Rio and Shazza has a few simple things she wants you to add to your LO-
1. a bird
2. A one word title
3. red, blue and yellow card stock

It was the red card stock that let me down on this LO- I really truly have not one piece of red card- well I do but it was slightly pinky red and looked just silly so I had to use some red polka dot paper instead ( hear the sound of my knuckles being rapped for being naughty) but actually i think it looks great- I stamped a few birds to get the birds in and the one word title was simple with a photo like this - it had to be slpaSh!

2 comments:

  1. Great movie poster! Love your bright fun layout! Especially the border and the misting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those bright colours with the photo.

    ReplyDelete