Wednesday 28 September 2011

stamping technique- well if you squint a bit

Hello
And welcome to the Counterfeit Kit blog hop for September
( if you are just starting here you might want to hop back to the START)

The challenge this month was to use a stamping technique- I feel a bit of  a fraud because I'm not really one for technique- but I do sometimes do a bit of stamping- and in this case I stamped onto patterned paper to make my butterfly embellishments

The LO is about our trip last autumn to Lake Como in Italy- I loved the soft colours of the photos so used similar soft colours in my LO. I made my mini banner and the triangle at the top with offcuts from a chevron LO I made earlier in the week- its HERE if you're interested
   


ANd your next stop on the hop is the lovely Angela

10 comments:

  1. A beautiful bit of stamping - patterned paper is a fun alternative to plain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous stamped butterflies and love that you used offcuts from that stunning chevron LO.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout Karen! Love the little triangle up in the corner and the butterflies are beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the design of your layout! The butterflies are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the butterflies embellies turned out great! Love the photo sequence and overall design of your page!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your butterflies (and your banner) - the chevrons were great too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. gorgeous butterflies - Jenny B? Such a great layout

    ReplyDelete
  8. I thinks it's lovely! You're not a fraud, at all! That butterfly stamp is to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I tried to comment earlier - here I am trying again :). We are all "frauds" around here, right?! Your embellishments are really pretty, that's a great idea to use patterned paper.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful b-flies, nicely done.

    ReplyDelete