Thursday 15 September 2011

mini golf

The Pencil LInes sketch this week is a lovely simple one- but that didn't stop me changing it

I started ( as I usually do )  with the paper- I cut the middle out of the patterned paper so I could use both sides of the sheet- its only once I stuck things down that I decided to make it a boy page- flowers are good for boys too he?
I chose to use four photos instead of one and switched round the position of the title- but the basic shape of the papers are still there
Sketch 251



3 comments:

  1. Ooh, this is a great sketch! Yeah, I think flowers work on boy layouts. Love the green and purple together on here!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the choice of colors and the cute photos. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely- good choice of papers.

    ReplyDelete