Thursday 29 September 2011

thinking about our younger years

Well my latest challenge at Scrap it With a Song is Bryan Adams- Heaven- I had to go to You tube because I didn't know I knew it!


I took the line "thinking about all our younger years" as my inspiration and used a photo of me as a toddler in a very fetching bonnet swimsuit combination. The photo is taken in the back garden of our house- hence the title 13 House Lane- and its me, my Godmother and her son in the picture- it brings back lots of memories of our house, the garden and my friend who lived in the garden that backed onto ours

2 comments:

  1. Oh so cute! I like how you did your house address. Love that yellow flower paper and the little butterfly embellie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute. i like the title you picked and yes, such a cute swim suit you had going on... =)

    ReplyDelete