Wednesday 21 September 2011

Jump!



This one is for Pencil Lines latest sketch- I have a small pile of brand new CHA papers on my desk that I am desperate to use- but I also have a much larger pile of last CHA papers that if I don't use soon I will never get round to them


This background paper is a STudio Calico paper and I LOVE it- I love all woodgrain papers ( almost as much as I love polka dots) I think they make such great background papers for a LO - almost a neutral


with this sketch I loved the space for a series of photos and the liitle strips of paper- i also liked the idea of a title in two lines but because I only wanted a one word title ( and only had enough letters for a one word title) i broke the word in two hence  " JU 
                                                                                    MP"

Sketch_pencillines

4 comments:

  1. I agree about the wood grain papers! I love them all!!! Great pictures on this and I love how you did the title!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos. Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cute, fun LO... love those photos... thanks for playing at Pencillines x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely take on the sketch ! Thank you so much for playing along with us at Pencil Lines!

    ReplyDelete