Thursday 1 September 2011

Chipboard challenge

The Scrapbookers Anonymous challenge for September is chipboard- getting you to use up that bare naked chipboard or the pre printed variety anything you have wallowing in your satsh unused and unloved!

In the end I made two LOs for this challenge and left it to the ladies to decide which one they used for my submission

On both of my LOs I started by misting a background using chipboard pieces from my stash first in white and then with a colour splashed across to add depth- on the first a large 12x12 sheet that had circles in it- the second a full alphabet

On this LO I then inked up some bare chipboard to match my chipboard alphas- I love this picture I took of Nancy with her head on my lap
On this I misted the alphabet and then used a few small prints across one of the rows of letters- I used an old Basic Grey chipboard dinosaur to embellish
And this is the card I made- using another of the BAsic grey chipboard dinosaurs to make a simple card

7 comments:

  1. Loving those dinosaurs and misted alphabet page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you maked the chip board on the layouts and the dinosaur chipboard are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your misting and those dinosaurs are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW what a fun way of using the chipboards Karen... cute card too... Awesome... hugs..xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful Karen. each layout so unique. and that cute little dino. love!!!
    hope you are having a fabulous weekend.
    =)

    ReplyDelete