Sunday 11 September 2011

kits kits kits

I have really missed doing the counterfeit kit challenges while I have been in the process of moving house so when there two to copy this month I really wanted to have a go at both of them.
(let me apologise now for the poor pictures - it might have been sunny outside but it was too windy to take out more that one thing at a time)
The first one uses a selection of  blues and greens including some very old paper that has a stitched looked to it and some newer paper from Crate paper with a calendar on it
the second one has a brown colour scheme  again there's a mix of old and newer paper some old basic grey and Scenic route , Love Elsie and WRMK and some newer American Crafts, Studio Calico and October Afternoon
in both of them you can see my lack of embellishments 

these were the original kits by Sweet Peach Crop shop

8 comments:

  1. these are both lovely kits - great colours in both of them. The first has such a lovely array of blues and the autumnal feeling of the second really appeals to me. Will you just add in embellies as you need them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your kits look lovely. I always go the opposite route and pull too many embellishments! Can't wait to see what you make with them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that you didn't add a lot of embellishments. I always have to force myself to stop adding more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that you mixed old and new together. I love your colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I noticed we picked that same feather paper - how fun. And I went light on the embellishments also - we can always add in. Nice job - enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I went way back for paper this month, too. Isn't it great to find a use for something old?! 2 great kits - have fun creating with them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 2 lovely kits - love the colours you've picked

    ReplyDelete