Tuesday 20 September 2011

stars across my sky

Scrapping the Music are celebrating their  4th birthday with a re-challenge- back to the original song they started with - its called like a star and the opening line is "just like a star across my sky"


So I  added pictures of all three of my stars , used sparkling silver thickers and the perfect Rocket Age paper from October afternoon with a map of the solar system on it


I'm thinking I'd quite like to frame this paper as a picture for my boys bedroom

4 comments:

  1. Love this one! What great photos of the kids and love what you did with the circles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hoi hoi

    gaaf hoor en een erg leuke challenge.

    gr Thamar

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool, love that paper and the three photos down in the bottom, AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your "stars"! They are adorable! Love how eye-catching and graphic your layout is! :)

    Thanks for joining us at Scrapping The Music! :)

    ReplyDelete