Monday 26 September 2011

three for me

These three were really just made for me- no challenges- no design teams  
 the first was inspired by a LO by Shimelle using the American Crafts paper                            


The second inspired  by the lovely yellow paper by Amy tangeringe that I wanted to show off

And the third another attempt at chevrons- I like them but they are a bit time consuming - and I'm not the neatest of scrappers so they don't quite match up- but from a distance they look great- you may be seeing more of them!

1 comment:

  1. Love your style Karen, I think I'm going to scraplift the overall design of the sunshine layout. I really like the grid/photo arrangement and how you did the title. The American Crafts layout is awesome, LOVE the colors and that banner. The chevrons look great from here!

    ReplyDelete