Thursday 22 September 2011

Shimelle's sketch- and frugal scrapping


this LO is based on the Shimelle sketch for this week
I only had a small square of the AC apple paper but luckily with the 2 4x6 photos it covered the whole page so I could use it
I also only used a thin strip of the beige OA paper on each side to keep with the frugal page

the big apple ( and the small) were from the covers of a note book 
( I already used part of it on a LO a couple of weeks ago it had an apple shaped hole so you could see the apple on here beneath  - see it here)
scrapbooking sketch

3 comments:

  1. Wow, you are being frugal! I love the OA paper and those pictures are super cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab LO, love the paper and the apple embellies.xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute. I'm loving the apples too. Have a fabulous weekend. =)

    ReplyDelete