Saturday 24 September 2011

punky

My last challenge of the month as guest designer at PUnky Scraps this time they are calling the challenge get picky as they have a list of criteria that you can use two or more of.
I chose
black and white image
monochrome LO
three staples
( but there are more- go to PUnky Scraps to see the rest of the list and the rest of the designs)
this first one has three pictures of the boys with their summer obsession - Ninjago) 
 

this one I started  using the blue colour scheme and the B&W and then realised I had another for the challenge so I added a few staples and e-mailed Nat

I've made a couple of LOs this week with Chevrons - I think I like them :)
its called cool because its about Arthur  keeping cool in the lake this summer

1 comment:

  1. The monochromatic layout with the boys is great, love all the different patterns you incorporated. And those chevrons turned out really cool!

    ReplyDelete