Monday 12 September 2011

uniform



this week I managed to get round to the Sketchy Thursday sketch before the deadline :) 
instead of putting my photos in a line I bunched them up to balance with the apple shape where the title is- its actually the front cover of a note book that I bought to use on a LO- I think it goes with the whole back to school/ autumn feel. I also use some lined paper to add to the school feel- Nancy put on her uniform to do a fashion show for her Grandma so she could see what she would be wearing to school. 

4 comments:

  1. Very cute, love the neutral color scheme and the apple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the large border punched cardstock!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun photos and loveeeeeeee the colors! Thanks soooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete