Sunday 11 September 2011

my rainbow life

So we're in our house and I'm unpacking various bits, bobs and books and it comes to my mind that this is the perfect opportunity to use some of my Pinterest inspiration to decorate my home

My Pinterest account has lots of rainbow house decor images so this is what I've done at home

1. rainbow glass in the kitchen window sill ( i need more orange and yellow and yes that is a plastic eyeball in the orange pot_

2. Rainbow cup cake cases in kilner spaghetti jars

3. rainbow book case - each colour has colour coordinated  bits and bobs
                                                                       
4. and in the CD rack down the middle of the shelves rainbow sorted wool
                                                                  

5. and finally my favourite Dutch magazine  handily came in a different colour every time so that was also stacked in rainbow order

No comments:

Post a Comment