Tuesday 20 September 2011

depressing fridge

Crate Paper have a challenge this month with the prompt "home"- I'm not sure they had in mind the depressing content of my fridge just days before we moved house when they set this challenge.


I used some of their Farmhouse collection, some Random , some Emma's shoppe and the squirrel is cut out using an old die cut from the Lemon grass collection as a template


Any way to the contents of my fridge. I took the photo just days before we moved house and we were down to essentials for the next few days,  milk, items for dinner and lunch and then various half used jars and bottles of sauces and pickles and stuff that I hadn't got round to throwing away at that point- depressing :(



1 comment:

  1. hoi hoi

    Ik vind het een geweldig idee! om je koelkast te gebruiken bij de challenge dit is een echt dagelijks gebruikt ding, dus echt HOME

    slaap lekker

    gr Thamar

    ReplyDelete