Wednesday 14 September 2011

a new start

My latest submission for Twisted sketches is this- the twist is start and what could be better to use than a photo of my three on their first day at a new school- I felt too self conscious to take photos at the school- I was too busy when we got there anyway- but I did manage to get a shot of them lined up (vaguely) in front of the garage before we set of on our bikes to school ( hence the helmets)

I'm not sure who was more nervous me or them- they look quite relaxed in this shot- well it was the only shot i got- they were so desperate to get to school- they started asking if they could leave about an hour before we needed to

4 comments:

  1. Perfect layout for this prompt! The pp you chose ties in so well with the red in the background of the picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all the paper choices and of course their excitement! My son was the same way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful LO,great photo, how lovely to have your kids looking forward to going to school.xxxxx

    ReplyDelete