Friday 21 January 2011

When the night has come

Over at Scrapping the Music the challenge was Stand by Me- looking through the lyrics the line" when the night has come" reminded me of the time we ended up having a BBQ at night in the dark- usually we have it on a light summer evening or a lunch time but this was October the nights were drawing in and James wanted a BBQ while his parents were visiting as he believes a BBQ is less work for me !

Anyway it was getting dark when we started and very dark by the time the food was cooking- i took a photo in the candle light

Unfortunately this photo of the Lo has a very strange reflection of me on it- I appear to be a mis-shapen monster-look that's me over the sweet corn! 53/365

7 comments:

  1. I love that base paper and very cool photo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great story and photo,love the black and white print paper.
    Enjoy the weekend.

    Deb x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you are stalking the sweet corn!! LOL LOL LOL!! I loveeeeeeeeee the lo!! Thanks soooooooooooooo much for playing along with Scrapping the Music! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love love it... thanks for playing with us at STM!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. heh!!! I always enjoy your take on the challenge Karen! cool bkgnd paper!!! thanks for playing along at Scrapping the Music!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your layout!That photo is great and i love the background paper! Thanks so much for playing along with Scrapping The Music!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hehe, love the title and this is a great memory to capture :)

    ReplyDelete