Monday 31 January 2011

Suck again


It's called "suck" in reference to Nancy's bottle

She's nearly four and she still has milk in a bottle at bed time- I really need to stop it but she never had a dummy( pacifier) or any essential cuddly toy that she couldn't be without, no blankie or any security item so that makes me feel bad about taking this away and makes me think that she can keep it for a bit longer!

This one is also for the challenge over at Scrap it with a song- My Life would suck without you
63/365

3 comments:

  1. This is a very cute layout! I say let her keep her comfort bottle. She looks so sweet and tired in the photo. Have you seen the Adam Sandler movie, Grown Ups? It's stupid funny, the DH and I just watched it last weekend. In the movie there's a 4 year old that is still getting his milk lets just say a more natural way than this. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I have just found your blog and absolutely love your layouts. I have so many photos of my youngest daughter with a bottle stuck in her mouth, I should use one in a layout!
    Thanks for the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sweet + cute + pretty..... just amazing!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog to say hello! : )

    ReplyDelete